Our general practice offers the following services:
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Regular preventive checkups for all age groups
- Regular and travel vaccinations
- Home visits for immobile patients in selected locations in Prague 6 and environs
- Telephone consultations
- ECG (electrocardiogram)
- CRP tests (C-reactive protein, a very useful inflammatory marker)
- On the spot HIV and HCV tests (please note: the costs of these are not covered by public health insurance)
- Blood and urine tests
- On the spot blood sugar measurement, management of diabetes without reference to further specialist care (for simpler cases)
- Physiotherapy (not covered by Czech public health insurance)
- Psychotherapy (not covered by Czech public health insurance)
We provide these services to persons of 16 years and over.
To make any time spent waiting more pleasant and effective, we provide a kids corner and free wifi.
We cannot see patients who speak neither English, Czech nor Slovak, unless accompanied by an interpreter who is competent to interpret between Czech and the language spoken by the patient.
We proivde our services primarily for our registered patients and reserve the right not to examine non-registered patients who are registered with a different doctor who is accessible (for instance, who is located elsewhere in Prague).
We reserve the right not to register certain patients in accordance with Article 48 of Act No. 372/2011 Coll., on healthcare services and conditions for their provision (the Healthcare Services Act), as amended.
Legally required information
The company MUDr. Youngová & spol., s.r.o. as a registered healthcare provider does not require written informed consent from patients for any of the healthcare services it provides, except for cases where the law requires it (such as consent for taking of a blood sample to be used for an HIV test), in accordance with Article 34 of Act No. 372/2011 Coll., on healthcare services and conditions for their provision (the Healthcare Services Act), as amended.
The company MUDr. Youngová & spol., s.r.o. as a registered healthcare provider does not offer any healthcare services for which a more costly option exists in the sense of Article 13 of Act No. 48/1997 Coll., on public health insurance and the amendment of certain related Acts, as amended.